Patisserie Coffee Shops
Choose from French pastries and gateaux
Come and enjoy our famous Patisserie Coffee Shops. Enjoy an afternoon of sampling out TAFE SA Certificate IV Patisserie student’s scrumptious creations.
For an amazing low price of only $18 you will be able to sample all the fabulous cakes and desserts you wish along with unlimited tea, coffee and juices.
Bookings are essential.
1.30pm – 3:30pm
TAFE SA Regency International Centre
Bookings and Enquiries
Click here to book your class now.
If you'd like more information, click here to send us an email
or call +61 8 8348 4662
- Full payment is required to secure a booking
- Places cannot be held in reserve
- Regency Gastronomic Adventures reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. A refund will be provided upon class cancellation
- Dietary requirements cannot be accommodated in all classes
For safety reasons, everyone entering a kitchen during the class will need to abide by the following rules:
- Closed-in low-heeled shoes – thongs, sandals and open shoes will not be allowed
- Hair must be tied back
- No jewellery to be worn
- Inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated and the coordinator has the right to remove participants from the class.
Kids' Kitchen Conditions
A no refund policy applies to Kids’ Kitchen classes. Credit vouchers will be issued if notification is received 72 hours in advance of the scheduled class.
Maximum class size is 16 students. Minimum class size is 10 students. Any fewer and the class will need to be cancelled. No exceptions will be made to class size or age division due to OH&S requirements.
Lunch is not included in the cost. Canteen facilities are available to purchase food and drink.
By completing the registration form you are authorising that any photos and video footage which may be taken during your child’s participation in the Kids’ Kitchen program may be used for publicity and advertising purposes (for use over an indefinite period of time) and material taken may be shown in a public environment (in South Australia, interstate and/or overseas).
- Children must arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the commencement of each session
- All children must be picked up within 15 minutes of completion of their scheduled class
- Children arriving later than 15 minutes from commencement of class will not be admitted