The support you need

TAFE SA provides you with a range of support services both before and after you arrive in South Australia. Once you have enrolled in your course, we offer information on airport pickups, accommodation and orientation.  

Once you have arrived in Adelaide you will receive a comprehensive Orientation by the International office, as well as English Language support and counselling if you need it. 


Studiosity (formerly Your Tutor) is an after-hours academic tutoring service which provides individualised tutoring and guidance to students. Studiosity is available as follows:

  • Studiosity Connect Live: 2pm to 12am (midnight) Sunday to Friday. In the ‘online classroom’ students can chat via instant messaging, draw graphs or write equations onto the interactive graph paper, or upload a file.
  • Studiosity 24/7 Essay Help: students can get help with a written draft and receive an expert response within 24 hours.

The tutors employed by Studiosity are specially selected and qualified to help students with language, literacy, numeracy, study, and assignment support.

How do you access Studiosity?

Just log into TAFE SA Learn using your normal TAFE SA network login details. A direct link will be visible to you from the Learn homepage, qualification homepage, and course pages.