International Education Agents
If you need help with deciding on the right course for you, completing your application or preparing to come to Australia, you can contact an agent in your country for assistance. Choose your region and country from the list below to find out contact details.
Agent portal for application submission
All TAFE SA applications must be submitted by agents via Studylink Connect. Paper based applications are no longer accepted. If you already have access, use your existing login details to access your TAFE SA applications. If you are a first time user of StudyLink or have forgotten your login details, please contact email@example.com.
Packaged University Offers
Packaged University Offers allows students to accept a joint packaged offer with a local South Australian University, and upon successful completion of TAFE SA qualification, the student is eligible for a guaranteed entry into a nominated University Degree Program.
Forms and documentation for agents to use for Packaged University Offers
Students Under 18 Years Old
Information and forms for applications where students are under 18 years old
The following PDF guides provide detailed information for international students:
International Course Guides
Education Services for Overseas Students Legislative Framework (ESOS)
TAFE SA offers ELICOS, VET and higher education courses to overseas students. To provide education and training services to international students TAFE SA must comply with rules and regulations required by the Federal Government and the National Regulators ASQA (Australian Skills Quality Authority) and TEQSA (Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency).
The ESOS Framework incorporates the:
Your obligations as our Agent under the ESOS Act are outlined in your Agency Agreement and include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring students are planning to be genuine temporary entrants to Australia with the purpose of achieving a successful education outcome and returning home
- Providing students with current information regarding TAFE SA courses, entry requirements, fees, living in Australia, and details about the ESOS framework prior to submitting an online application for a course
- Ensuring that a student’s qualifications, experience and English language proficiency are appropriate for the course
- Informing potential students that their primary purpose must be to study and complete within their Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) duration and that if they are accompanied by school age children they may be required to pay full fees at either government or non-government schools
- Not engaging in any dishonest practices and not providing immigration advice where not legally authorised to do so.
The ESOS Act requires us to maintain a list of our education agents on our website. To ensure your details are accurate please email TAFE SA International.