Have you ever considered a job as a fashion or textiles machinist, sewing fashion garments through to industrial textiles? This course is being delivered in response to increased industry demand for machining skills and will give you entry level sewing skills working on industrial sewing machinery. It also covers machine maintenance to keep the machine performing at its best. No previous sewing skills are required.
For workshop safety you must adhere to the following policies:
- Dress code: shoes with a low heel and enclosed toes
- Long hair must be tied back
- Please refrain from wearing any long, loose or overly large jewellery
- No food or drink is permitted in work areas except bottled water
- No personal music devices are to be used in workshops or while operating machines.
For organisations that wish to pay the student fees for this course and are unable to pay by credit card via the website, please contact the Student Engagement & Onboarding team via email on SEOShortCourses@tafesa.edu.au to organise a Third Party Payment invoice.
Perform industrial sewing on textile products (MSTTX2014)
Set up, adjust and maintain industrial sewing machines (MSTTX3014)
Dates to be advised
Course enquiries and more information
Freecall 1800 882 661