This is a Skills for ALL course designed to emplower individuals with skils required as a must in todays digital world.
The course provides you an exploratory view of IoT and highlights how digital transformation impacts organizations, businesses, governments, industries, and our daily lives. You will explore fundamental IoT
concepts and understand the value of connecting everyday physical objects with IoT devices, their programming, big data and analytics, automation, and security
- Explain how digital transformation enables innovation.
- Use Blockly and Python to create simple programs.
- Explain the concept of big data.
- Explain the benefits of automation in the digitized world.
- Explain why security is essential in the digitized world.
- Explain the challenges and opportunities that exist in the digitized world.
This course is intended for people who are interested in learning how the Internet of Things (IoT) and digital transformation create value by connecting everyday physical objects to the digital data driven world.
This course is at an beginner level.
The course is offered in partnership with Cisco Networking Academy.
For organisations that wish to pay the student fees for this course and are unable to pay by credit card via the website, please contact the Short Course team via email on firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a Third Party Payment invoice.
Online (self-paced) - continuous enrolments from 10th July until 1st December 2023
Student Visa (500)
Current VISA holders eligible
For more details on short course enrolments, discounts, refunds, international student eligibility and more, please visit
Applying for Short Courses