PARTICIPANTS WILL BE ISSUED WITH A TAFE SA CHEMICAL CARD AFTER SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE COURSE.Note: No refunds apply unless the course is cancelled by TAFE SA.
To successfully complete the Chemical course, you must be able to read the information on chemical labels and also be able to do some basic maths. If you have trouble with either of these tasks, please advise the co-coordinator and we may be able to provide you with appropriate learning support.
*Expressions of interest are welcome for this course to be held at other locations.
- Reading and Understanding the Product Label
- Farm Chemical Formulations
- Personal Safety
- Environmental Safety
- Record Keeping
- Risk Assessment
- Application of Crop Protection products
- Application of Veterinary Products
- Integrated Pest management