Pest Management Technician endorsed for Control Plant Pests and Diseases and Disorders


This short course will provide you with the training and skills to apply insecticides and fungicides for the control of plant pests and diseases in settings other than viticulture.

On successful completion of this course you will be able to apply to SA Health for a Full Pest Management Technicians licence.

All students must hold a valid Chemical Card at the time of enrolment and must be able to provide evidence of this upon request. If you do not hold a Chemical Card, please add the Chemical Card short course to your cart before checkout.

For organisations that wish to pay the student fees for this course and are unable to pay by credit card via the website, please contact the Student Engagement & Onboarding team via email on to organise a Third Party Payment invoice.

  • All students must hold a valid Chemical Card at the time of enrolment and are required to provide evidence of this.

    Transport and store chemicals (AHCCHM304)
    Prepare and apply chemicals to control pest, weeds, and diseases (AHCCHM307)

Short Course Delivery Locations Some short courses can provide accreditation for industry-specific registration, while others merely provide skills and knowledge in the subject area. Concession prices are available for some courses.



Class Times
8 weeks self-paced. Continuous enrolments until 21st of July 2023.
8 weeks
Student Visa (500)

Not Eligible


Please contact Lecturer Wendy Meech at prior to enrolling to discuss course requirements




Add to Cart

For more details on short course enrolments, discounts, refunds, international student eligibility and more, please visit Applying for Short Courses
Back to Top