Learn practical skills to operate and maintain a chainsaw. This short course will provide you with the training to operate and maintain a chainsaw when cross cutting fallen timber.
Students may bring their own chainsaws. Safety equipment supplied.
The course will cover:
- Chainsaw components and safety features
- Pre-operation and post-operation checks
- 2 stroke fuel mixture ratio
- Safe chainsaw operation and cutting techniques
- Chainsaw maintenance as required by the manufacturer - bar, chain and power head
- Transport and storage of chainsaw, fuel and lubricant
Operate and maintain chainsaws (AHCMOM213)
Dates to be advised
Current VISA holders eligible
Course enquiries and more information
Freecall 1800 882 661