Please ensure you have read and understood.
Students agree to abide by:
By applying and enrolling into a TAFE course:
- You agree to register in the classes (CRN's) associated with the application.
- All information provided pursuant to the application is correct to the best of your knowledge.
- If any information provided pursuant to the application changes, you will contact TAFE SA to advise them of this as soon as possible.
- You will visit a TAFE SA campus as soon as possible to have the photo for your Student Photo ID taken if necessary.
- You will ensure that your password is kept confidential and that you will not share any login details or confidential information with any other person.
- You will not allow any other person to access TAFE SA information technology systems using your login details.
- You will pay all fees associated with the application. Non-payment of fees will incur an additional recovery fee which will be charged back to you.
- TAFE SA reserves the right to cancel or change scheduled times, locations and classes.
- Adding or dropping classes through myTAFE SA Online Self Service may result in a credit or charge being applied to the student account. For refund details, see the TAFE SA Refund Policy.
- You acknowledge that TAFE SA collects the information provided pursuant to this application for the purpose of processing your application and providing higher education services. TAFE SA may also use this information for statistical purposes including reporting to other bodies. TAFE SA will only release the information provided in accordance with the South Australian Information Privacy Principles.
- You agree to maintain contact and personal information via your myTAFE SA Self Service Account.
- TAFE SA may communicate with, and provide information relevant to your application to you through email, phone and/or Short Message Service (SMS) to the terms and conditions of application.