Are you new to using a computer in a personal or office environment?
This introductory short course will provide you with a number of important skills for operating a computer.
Topics covered will include:
- An introduction to the Windows operating system
- How to save and access files on your computer
- Sending and receiving emails
- Using the internet
- Applying basic security settings
- Using other devices, such as a keyboard and mouse
Four weeks of ongoing support will be available for students to complete the required assessment tasks once you have completed the course.
Operate a personal computer (ICTICT101)
Dates to be advised
If ineligible for State Government funding subsidies the full course cost of $225 will apply.
This delivery is offered under State Government funding subsidies. Eligible students must be an Australian Citizen/Permanent Resident, be 16 years of age or over and reside in South Australia.
Course enquiries and more information
Freecall 1800 882 661