Want to save money on car repairs and servicing?
This short course in motor maintenance will provide you with the skills and knowledge to maintain your motor vehicle. Whether you are a first time car owner or just looking to refresh your skills this course will cover a range of topics to help you provide basic care to your car.
Key topics include:
- Fluid checks (oil, water, transmission, brakes)
- Safety checks (lights, tyres, brakes)
- Replacements (light globes, tyres)
- Recommended tyre pressure and inspection of tyre condition
- What type of oils and fuel are suitable for your car
- General servicing operations
Carry out servicing operations (AURTTA004)
Dates to be advised
This delivery is offered under State Government funding subsidies. Eligible students must be an Australian Citizen/Permanent Resident, be 16 years of age or over and reside in South Australia.
Course enquiries and more information
Freecall 1800 882 661