This course describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to identify taxation requirements for complex lodgements and returns, gather, analyse and process taxation related data to prepare taxation returns and lodgements, and review compliance. No refunds apply unless the course is cancelled by TAFE SA. International students on a Student visa (subclass 500) are not eligible to undertake short courses.
This course applies to accountants and tax specialists who prepare complex tax returns. This course meets the Australian Tax Practitioners Board (TPB) educational requirements for Tax Agent registration and renewal of registration.
- Income of minors
- Primary Producers
- Clubs, Societies, Associations and Special professionals
- Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT)
- Capital Gains and GST Complex Issues
- Tax Crime and Compliance Issues
- Tax Agent services regulations
This course requires the use of a textbook.