Management accounting skills are the focus of this module which includes preparation and reporting on business budgets and monitoring of budget forecasts and outcomes. Note: No refunds apply unless the course is cancelled by TAFE SA.
Complex spreadsheet functions are utilised to provide a range of financial business documents.
Advanced Management Accounting Applications
- Prepare, document and manage budgets and forecasts
- Forecast budget estimates and monitor budget outcomes
- Gather, record and analyse operating and cost data
- Prepare budget reports
- Review costing systems integrity to calculate and record the costs of products and services
- Use spreadsheet software to complete business tasks and produce complex documents