Adobe Photoshop is the industry standard photo imaging program and this comprehensive course will teach you how to use its main features. During this course you’ll begin with learning the basics and then rapidly progress through to the more intermediate features.
Photoshop’s features are covered comprehensively including colour correction, photo retouching, output for print or web, layers, masks, paths, filters, type, and more!
Includes a custom written workbook rrp $70.
- Photo Retouching
- Replacing Backgrounds
- Annual Report Cover
- Selecting with Quick Masks
- Creating Shadows and Layers
- 3D Type Shadow
- Ghosting Part of an Image
- Fill Opacity & Effects
- Using Adobe Bridge
- Creating Tiling Patterns
- Cropping, Resizing and Blending
- Preparing Digital Photos for Print
- Saving Photos for the Web as JPEG
- Saving Graphics for the Web as GIF/PNG
- Colour Correction Using Colour Balance, Levels, Curves
- Adjustments Layers and Masks
- Sharpening Photos
- Special Effects with Type and Clipping Masks
- Paths and Pen
- Using Clipping Paths for Silhouettes
- Using Layer Masks for Silhouettes
- Using Filters for Special Effects
-Creating a Brochure
What to bring: USB stick or portable hard drive.
6 weeks x 3 hours
Student Visa (500)
Current VISA holders eligible
For more details on short course enrolments, discounts, refunds, international student eligibility and more, please visit
Applying for Short Courses