Looking for work in the hospitality industry or wanting to brush up on your skills? This course is perfect for you. You'll learn everything you need to become a skilled bartender from experienced and qualified bartenders.
In this course you will also gain your Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) accreditation, a mandatory legal requirement for any person serving or supplying alcohol in a licensed premise.
This course will include the following:
- How to sell or serve alcohol responsibly
- How to safely manage intoxicated patrons
- Communication strategies to refuse the supply of alcohol
- Following hygiene procedures and identifying food hazards
- Reporting personal health issues
- Preventing food contamination
- Correct cleaning methods for the bar, equipment and public areas
- Working safely and reducing negative environmental impacts
- Preparing the bar for service
- Taking drink orders, and preparing and serving drinks
- Closing down bar operations
For organisations that wish to pay the student fees for this course and are unable to pay by credit card via the website, please contact the Student Engagement & Onboarding team via email on SEOShortCourses@tafesa.edu.au to organise a Third Party Payment invoice.
Provide responsible service of alcohol (SITHFAB002)
Use hygienic practices for food safety (SITXFSA001)
Clean and tidy bar areas (SITHFAB001)
Tue 30 May 23
Wed 21 Jun 23
Current VISA holders eligible
Course enquiries and more information
Freecall 1800 882 661