Looking for work in the hospitality industry or wanting to brush up on your skills? This course is perfect for you. You'll learn everything you need to become a skilled bartender from experienced and qualified bartenders.
In this course you will also gain your Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) accreditation, a mandatory legal requirement for any person serving or supplying alcohol in a licensed premise.
This course will include the following:
- How to sell or serve alcohol responsibly
- How to safely manage intoxicated patrons
- Communication strategies to refuse the supply of alcohol
- Following hygiene procedures and identifying food hazards
- Reporting personal health issues
- Preventing food contamination
- Correct cleaning methods for the bar, equipment and public areas
- Working safely and reducing negative environmental impacts
- Preparing the bar for service
- Taking drink orders, and preparing and serving drinks
- Closing down bar operations.
Students will be required to undertake approximately 4 hours of pre-reading activities to assist with content knowledge prior to attending the course.
Provide responsible service of alcohol (SITHFAB002)
Use hygienic practices for food safety (SITXFSA001)
Clean and tidy bar areas (SITHFAB001)
Mon 31 Aug 20
Tue 22 Sep 20
Current VISA holders eligible
Mon 28 Sep 20
Fri 2 Oct 20
Mon 26 Oct 20
Tue 17 Nov 20
Mon 23 Nov 20
Fri 27 Nov 20
Course enquiries and more information
Freecall 1800 882 661