This course provides the necessary accreditation for persons wanting to be endorsed in control of Vertebrate Pest.Note: No refunds apply unless the course is cancelled by TAFE SA.
Pest Management Technician endorsed for Control of Vertebrate Pest
- Introduction to Vertebrate pest in Australia
- Animal biology and behaviour
- Area of occupancy
- Generation time
- Population estimates
- Management actions required
- Control options
- Trapping and control techniques
- Safety and off target issues
- Safe handling, safe use, transport and storage of control options
- Record keeping
Assessment will include a short practical assessment onsite and a written assignment to be submitted within 6 weeks of completion of workshop.