Are you a small business operator? Do you have a business or financial plan? Can you effectively use Xero?
During this nationally accredited short course you will develop a financial plan to ensure future viability for your business.
To do this requires an understanding of business costs and their effect on setting prices, and the capital requirements to set up and operate a business. Once you are familiar with these aspects of the business, a financial plan can be prepared to forecast profit and cash flow to ensure financial success.
You will also enhance your knowledge of the accounting program, Xero, and improve your business operations. You will be shown how to invoice, set up customers and suppliers, receive and disperse money, set up the Chart of Accounts, record purchases and sales, process payroll, process BAS/GST, and more.
- Development of a financial plan which identifies the financial requirements of the business;
- Making financial decisions relevant to your business;
- Development of pricing strategies, financial plans, profit targets and cashflow projections;
- Gain knowledge of industrial (payroll) and taxation law;
- Research skills to identify costs and sources of finance to secure funds for the business.
Register your interest for the next course at TAFE SA Berri or TAFE SA Murray Bridge.
Dates will be scheduled once a class of 15 participants has been confirmed.
Plan small business finances (BSBSMB402)
Dates to be advised
This delivery is offered under State Government funding subsidies. Eligible students must be an Australian Citizen/Permanent Resident, be 16 years of age or over and reside in an eligible regional location.
Course enquiries and more information
Freecall 1800 882 661