This training has been developed for South Australian workplaces wanting to make a difference to the health and wellbeing of their workers and enjoy the benefits of an engaged and productive workforce.
If health and wellbeing issues are impacting on day to day business, this training will enable you to implement effective and sustainable strategies tailored to your workplace, regardless of business type or resources.
- Plan, implement and review an effective program
- Access and use practical tools and templates and South Australian business examples
- Prioritise and address emerging worker health issues
- Integrate health and wellbeing into organisational and management practices
- Structure programs for greatest health and business outcomes
- Plan for and maintain strong worker participation
- Monitor the benefits and outcomes of the program
- Access worker and workplace tools and resources
- Access cost-effective health services available in South Australia to support program efforts
Accreditation for this unit is an additional cost ($125)
Mon 2 Nov 20
Current VISA holders eligible
Course enquiries and more information
Freecall 1800 882 661