This continuing professional development course provides you with a skills and knowledge required to prepare financial reports for a reporting entity (company) and meeting statutory reporting requirements.
This course may satisfy the continuing professional development requirements for bookkeepers, BAS agents, accountants, Tax agents and employees working in the business service sector.
This course will also be of benefit to business owners, managers, business partners, bookkeepers, assistant accountants and accounts clerks.
- Incorporated entities capital raising (shares)
- Incorporated entities capital raising (debt)
- Conversion to companies
- Distribution of after tax profits
- Impairment of assets
- Tax effect accounting
- Company financial statements
- Statement of comprehensive income
- Statement of changes in equity
- Statement of financial position
- Statement of cash flows
- Consolidated financial statements (wholly owned subsidiaries)
This course requires students to purchase textbooks at an additional cost of approximately $85. More information will be provided following enrolment.
This course has either written or oral supervised assessment. Students will require access to Skype video chat for assessment purposes.
Prepare financial reports for corporate entities (FNSACC514)
Course enquiries and more information
Freecall 1800 882 661