This continuing professional development course provides you with a skills and knowledge required to prepare financial reports for a reporting entity (company) and meeting statutory reporting requirements. No refunds apply unless the course is cancelled by TAFE SA. International students on a Student visa (subclass 500) are not eligible to undertake short courses.
This course may satisfy the continuing professional development requirements for bookkeepers, BAS agents, accountants, Tax agents and employees working in the business service sector.
This course will also be of benefit to business owners, managers, business partners, bookkeepers, assistant accountants and accounts clerks.
- Incorporated entities capital raising (shares)
- Incorporated entities capital raising (debt)
- Conversion to companies
- Distribution of after tax profits
- Impairment of assets
- Tax effect accounting
- Company financial statements
- Statement of comprehensive income
- Statement of changes in equity
- Statement of financial position
- Statement of cash flows
- Consolidated financial statements (wholly owned subsidiaries)