TAFE SA offer the Tax Practitioners Board (TPB) approved courses which meet the education requirements set out by the TPB for those requiring board approved courses for BAS Agent registration and renewal.
- Introduction to Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Business Activity Statements (BAS) compliance and other requirements
- GST adjustments and corrections
- Pay as you go (PAYG) income tax instalment
- Pay as you go (PAYG) tax withheld
- Fringe benefits tax (FBT) instalment
- Luxury car tax (LCT)
- Wine equalisation tax (WET)
- Fuel tax credits
- Instalment Activity Statements
- Manual BAS preparation
- Enter the transactions in MYOB and complete the BAS
- Make necessary adjustments and corrections in BAS
If you have prior qualifications in GST/BAS taxation principles, you may not need to complete this course. To discuss with a lecturer about selecting the correct course for you, please send an email to FJP.firstname.lastname@example.org before enrolment.
This course provides you with the skills and knowledge required to identify and apply Australian Tax Office (ATO) compliance requirements to effectively process and complete Business Activity Statements (BAS), instalment activity statements (IAS) and other required reports.
This course requires students to purchase textbooks at an additional cost of approximately $70. More information will be provided following enrolment.
This course has either written or oral supervised assessment. Students will require access to Skype video chat for assessment purposes.
Complete business activity and instalment activity statements (FNSTPB401)
Course enquiries and more information
Freecall 1800 882 661