This course provided you with technical skills to install, configure, manage, and maintain Active Directory Domain Services and implement Group Policy objects. You'll also gain experience implementing and managing Active Directory Certificate Services, Active Directory Federations Services, Active Directory Rights Management Services, and Web Application Proxy.
- install Active Directory
- plan Active Directory and manage Active Directory objects
- manage the Active Directory database
- Group Policy : Local Group Policies, inheritance, deploying software with Group Policy, backing up Group Policy, and troubleshooting problems
- installing and managing Active Directory Certificate Services, everything from installation to backing up and recovering certificates.
- Microsoft Server features, such as Active Directory Federation Services and Active Directory Rights Management Services.
This course is intended for people who want to understand about networking features and functionality on Windows 2016 Servers.
This course is at an intermediate level.
The course is offered in partnership with TestOut.
For organisations that wish to pay the student fees for this course and are unable to pay by credit card via the website, please contact the Short Course team via email on email@example.com to organise a Third Party Payment invoice.
Online (self-paced) - continuous enrolments from 22nd January until 1st July 2024
Self-paced, up to 6 months
Continuous enrolment - you can start this course at anytime. However, you will be only allowed the maximum duration of the course from the date of access to the course to complete your studies.
Student Visa (500)
Current VISA holders eligible
For more details on short course enrolments, discounts, refunds, international student eligibility and more, please visit
Applying for Short Courses