This course will provide you with foundational knowledge of cybersecurity principles and services for cloud computing through a guided hands-on approach. It includes demonstrations, instructional guides, and real-life scenarios.
- Identify the security benefits and responsibilities of using the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud.
- Use the identity and access management features of AWS
- Describe how to secure network access to AWS resources
- Explain the available methods for encrypting data at rest and data in transit.
- Determine which AWS services can be used for monitoring and incident response.
This course is intended for people who are interested in learning how security is achieved in AWS
This course is at a intermediate level.
The course is offered in partnership with Amazon Academy Training and Certification.
For organisations that wish to pay the student fees for this course and are unable to pay by credit card via the website, please contact the Student Engagement & Onboarding team via email on SEOShortCourses@tafesa.edu.au to organise a Third Party Payment invoice.
Online (self-paced) - continuous enrolments until 30th of June 2023
Self-paced, with approximately 4-5 hours per week of study
Continuous enrolment - you can start this course at anytime. However you will be only allowed the maximum duration of the course from the date of access to the course to complete your studies.
For more details on short course enrolments, discounts, refunds, international student eligibility and more, please visit
Applying for Short Courses