This course will provide you with skills to solve problems and troubleshoot in various cloud based scenarios. It will show you how to create automatable and repeatable deployments of networks and systems on AWS and covers specific AWS features and tools related to configuration and deployment.
- Understand the AWS infrastructure as it relates to system operations, such as the global infrastructure, core services, and account security.
- Use the AWS Command Line Interface (AWS CLI), and understand additional administration and development tools.
- Manage, secure, and scale compute instances on AWS.
- Manage, secure, and scale configurations.
- Identify container services and AWS services that are available for serverless computing.
- Manage, secure, and scale databases on AWS.
- Build virtual private networks with Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC).
- Configure and manage storage options by using the storage services offered with AWS.
- Monitor the health of your infrastructure with services such as Amazon CloudWatch, AWS CloudTrail, and AWS Config.
- Manage resource consumption in an AWS account by using tags, Amazon CloudWatch, and AWS Trusted Advisor.
- Crerate and configure automated and repeatablr deployments with tools such as Amazon Machine Images (AMIs) and AWS CloudFormation
This course is intended for people who want to learn about models and tools for a secure and efficient way to operate in the cloud
This course is at an intermediate level.
The course is offered in partnership with Amazon Academy Training and Certification.
For organisations that wish to pay the student fees for this course and are unable to pay by credit card via the website, please contact the Student Engagement & Onboarding team via email on SEOShortCourses@tafesa.edu.au to organise a Third Party Payment invoice.
Online (self-paced) - continuous enrolments until 30th of June 2023
Self-paced, with approximately 4-5 hours per week of study
Continuous enrolment - you can start this course at anytime. However you will be only allowed the maximum duration of the course from the date of access to the course.
Student Visa (500)
Current VISA holders eligible
For more details on short course enrolments, discounts, refunds, international student eligibility and more, please visit
Applying for Short Courses