Building upon Fashion Stylist 101, this course offers the chance to expand your expertise and abilities, enabling you to operate as a personal fashion stylist and cultivate hands-on practical experience.
This course includes:
- Tips and know-how to start a personal styling business.
- How to conduct client consultations and style sessions (in-person and virtually)
- How to create a client brief and mood board.
- How to curate a capsule wardrobe for your clients.
- Keeping up to date on current trends to assist clients.
- Conducting a shopping session with a client brief.
For organisations that wish to pay the student fees for this course and are unable to pay by credit card via the website, please contact the Short Course team via email at ShortCourses@tafesa.edu.au to organise a Third Party Payment invoice.
2 days x 6 hours
For more details on short course enrolments, discounts, refunds, international student eligibility and more, please visit
Applying for Short Courses