Designed for those wanting to learn more about how to maximise their digital marketing strategy! This short course is designed to capitalise on your marketing skills and knowledge and ensure your digital strategies are on trend and capitalising those platforms and techniques to maximise your marketing spend. Digital marketing is one way to increase your return on investment as well as providing unique opportunities like gamification. Shift your marketing spend to digital to reap the rewards and learn from this course, how to do it! No refunds apply unless the course is cancelled by TAFE SA. International students on a Student visa (subclass 500) are not eligible to undertake short courses.
Bring with you an open mind, as you explore the latest digital marketing strategies to help grow your business or increase your brand exposure.
Examples of successful digital marketing strategies will be discussed and techniques will be explained to give you the skills to develop your own unique digital marketing strategy. This digital marketing short course is delivered by a digital marketing professional from a leading advertising agency in Adelaide and is suitable for any business or marketing professionals who wants to learn some of the latest tips or techniques or just wants to update their digital marketing knowledge.
This course is ideal for
- Any marketing managers or marketing professionals wanting to learn the latest digital marketing techniques being used in businesses to drive their marketing spend further
- Business professionals who want to gain crucial digital marketing knowledge to benefit their business
- Managers and executives wanting to improve their digital marketing engagement with consumers
- Marketing assistants and Marketing Managers looking to maximise the benefits of digital marketing
- Any professional wanting to learn how business objectives can be met by implementing a digital marketing strategy
- Anyone looking to update their marketing skills and knowledge in the digital environment
Comprehensive knowledge, skills and techniques to help you develop, create and integrate the latest digital strategies to help achieve your business goals and marketing objectives.
Facilitation from an industry leader on digital marketing and a workbook with all critical information from the short course.
At the end of the course attendees will receive a Certificate of Participation.
This course will help provide information to leading professionals on how to optimise their marketing spend in the digital environment in order to achieve business goals and marketing objectives. Topics covered will include current digital trends and consumer demands, data currently available to marketers and each of the following digital channels:
- Website design/development
- Digital advertising (including AdWords)
- Search engine optimisation
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Social media
- Gamification concepts
Each topic will comprise of an introduction to the digital channel, key factors that lead to the success of using it and case studies that clearly show these learnings.
- Latest digital marketing tools
- Examples, techniques and strategies to maximise your digital marketing spend
- Agile digital marketing techniques