This module covers the skills and knowledge required to analyse and report on a range of financial information by assessing client needs and data to develop financial plans and provide advice on financial decision making. No refunds apply unless the course is cancelled by TAFE SA. International students on a Student visa (subclass 500) are not eligible to undertake short courses.
Develop Financial Plans
1. Goal and function of financial management.
2. Sources of financing.
3. Analysis of financial statements.
4. Communication and financial management.
5. Cost of capital.
6. Working capital management.
7. Capital investment techniques and applications.
8. Financing asset acquisitions.
9. Dividend policy.
10. Financial intermediaries and securities and derivatives markets.