This module covers the skills and knowledge required to provide financial advice to clients, undertake financial planning analysis and to research when presenting financial plans while complying with ethical standards. No refunds apply unless the course is cancelled by TAFE SA. International students on a Student visa (subclass 500) are not eligible to undertake short courses.
Provide Financial Advice
1. The financial planning environment.
2. Ethics and compliance.
3. The client–adviser relationship.
4. Constructing a statement of advice.
5. Cash flow and budgeting.
6. Securing and managing credit.
7. Asset allocation and managing risk.
8. Investing in shares, fixed income securities, property and collectables, managed runds and superannuation.