This module covers the skills and knowledge required to manage people performance, small business operations and workplace information systems. No refunds apply unless the course is cancelled by TAFE SA. International students on a Student visa (subclass 500) are not eligible to undertake short courses.
Manage People and Business Operations
1. Foundations of management, managerial communication, presentations, public speaking and meeting, managing personal work priorities and professional development.
2. Managing effective workplace relationships.
3. Ensure team effectiveness and non-traditional teams.
4. Develop teams and individuals in a workplace learning environment and leadership.
5. Staff recruitment, selection, induction and termination and assign duties and appraise performance.
6. Manage and implement operational plans and projects, manage and monitor customer service, problem solving and decision making, managing human resources and planning, manage diversity in workforce and ensure and monitor a safe workplace.
7. Risk management, sustainable development policies, responding to change, manage quality and continuous improvement and strategic management.