This module covers the skills and knowledge required to conduct sales interviews with customers, manage customer relationships and develop, implement and review sales and promotional strategies. No refunds apply unless the course is cancelled by TAFE SA. International students on a Student visa (subclass 500) are not eligible to undertake short courses.
Selling Financial Products
1. Selling as consultation.
2. Managing objections and buyer concerns.
3. Obtaining commitment.
4. Customer relationship management in the modern organisation.
5. Managing relationships with key customers.
6. Negotiating with customers.
7. Making presentations to customer groups.