This module covers the skills and knowledge required to develop business communication skills, identify customer needs and to deliver, monitor and improve quality customer service. No refunds apply unless the course is cancelled by TAFE SA. International students on a Student visa (subclass 500) are not eligible to undertake short courses.
Customer Service Management
1. Selling, marketing and customer relationship.
3. Understanding consumers and organisational buyers.
4. Ethical and legal issues in selling.
5. Developing your communication skills.
6. Getting organised and prospecting.