Customer service provides organisations with an opportunity to engage with and understand the needs of their customers. A positive customer experience can build both product or service loyalty from repeat customers and can generate new customers from positive word of mouth. For these reasons, customer service excellence becomes imperative to the success of any organisation, particularly in today’s fast-paced, cost-sensitive society where consumers have more choices than ever before and increasing ways to engage with each other and with businesses.
This one-day course has been designed for those in a professional role responsible for ensuring that excellent customer service is provided, including managers of customer facing teams and any individual who engages with customers on a regular basis, either via face-to-face, phone, written or other forms of communication.
The course will assist in developing your understanding of the customer service framework and will provide you with the tools to develop a robust customer service strategy to meet your specific business needs.
Topics covered include:
- An overview of customer service;
- The importance of customer service training;
- Strategies for understanding and effectively responding to your customers’ needs;
- Techniques for providing superior customer service;
- Building a customer service strategy;
- How to build customer loyalty;
- Customer satisfaction;
- Effectively and efficiently responding to and resolving customer complaints.
Students holding Visa 500 are eligible
For more details on short course enrolments, discounts, refunds, international student eligibility and more, please visit
Applying for Short Courses