Preparing and presenting a professional sales presentation requires skills in strategic thinking, market research, professional writing, competitor analysis, public speaking, and more. This one-day short course will assist you in developing and improving on your confidence in these skills to help get you one step closer to closing the deal.
This course is ideal for individuals in a professional role that requires them to make formal pitches or informal presentations that need to be persuasive with the intent to sell a product or service.
Topics covered include:
- The importance of understanding your product
- Researching and understanding your competitor products
- Undertaking product comparisons and identifying your point of difference
- Considering the market as a whole
- Techniques to handle objections
For more details on short course enrolments, discounts, refunds, international student eligibility and more, please visit
Applying for Short Courses