This continuing professional development course provides you with skills and knowledge required to prepare income tax complex returns for legal entities in accordance with statutory requirements, identify taxation requirements for complex lodgements and returns, gather, analyse and process taxation related data to prepare taxation returns and lodgements, and review compliance.
This course may satisfy the continuing professional development requirements for bookkeepers, BAS agents, accountants, Tax agents and employees working in the business service sector. This course will also be of benefit to business owners, managers, business partners, bookkeepers, assistant accountants and accounts clerks.
1. Prepare income tax complex returns (Partnerships, Companies, Trusts, Primary producers, Superannuation, Clubs, societies and associations and Special professionals)
2. Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT)
3. Capital Gains and GST complex issues
4. Tax crime and compliance issues
5. Tax Agent services regulations
Some of the units may require students to purchase a textbook as learning resources. The cost of the text book is an additional expense that is not included in the fee.
Prepare and administer tax documentation for legal entities (FNSACC601)
Course enquiries and more information
Freecall 1800 882 661