This continuing professional development course provides you with skills and knowledge required to prepare income tax complex returns for legal entities in accordance with statutory requirements, identify taxation requirements for complex lodgements and returns, gather, analyse and process taxation related data to prepare taxation returns and lodgements, and review compliance.
This course may satisfy the continuing professional development requirements for bookkeepers, BAS agents, accountants, Tax agents and employees working in the business service sector. This course will also be of benefit to business owners, managers, business partners, bookkeepers, assistant accountants and accounts clerks.
1. Prepare income tax complex returns (Partnerships, Companies, Trusts, Primary producers, Superannuation, Clubs, societies and associations and Special professionals)
2. Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT)
3. Capital Gains and GST complex issues
4. Tax crime and compliance issues
5. Tax Agent services regulations
This course requires students to purchase textbooks at an additional cost of approximately $95. More information will be provided following enrolment.
This course has either written or oral supervised assessment. Students will require access to Skype video chat for assessment purposes.
Prepare and administer tax documentation for legal entities (FNSACC601)
Course enquiries and more information
Freecall 1800 882 661