This continuing professional development course provides you with a skills and knowledge required to apply principles of cost accounting and cost-volume-profit analysis and provide advice to management. No refunds apply unless the course is cancelled by TAFE SA. International students on a Student visa (subclass 500) are not eligible to undertake short courses.
This course may satisfy the continuing professional development requirements for bookkeepers, BAS agents, accountants, Tax agents and employees working in the business service sector.
This course will also be of benefit to business owners, managers, business partners, bookkeepers, assistant accountants and accounts clerks.
Management Accounting Applications
- Introduction to management accounting
- Manufacturing statements
- Cost flows
- Materials control and accounting
- Labour control and accounting
- Factory overhead control and accounting
- Job costing
- Responsibility accounting
- Cost-volume-profit (CVP) analysis