This continuing professional development course provides you with a skills and knowledge required to apply principles of cost accounting and cost-volume-profit analysis and provide advice to management. For details on the short course refund policy, enrolment process, international student eligibility and more, please visit Applying for Short Courses
This course may satisfy the continuing professional development requirements for bookkeepers, BAS agents, accountants, Tax agents and employees working in the business service sector.
This course will also be of benefit to business owners, managers, business partners, bookkeepers, assistant accountants and accounts clerks.
- Introduction to management accounting
- Manufacturing statements
- Cost flows
- Materials control and accounting
- Labour control and accounting
- Factory overhead control and accounting
- Job costing
- Responsibility accounting
- Cost-volume-profit (CVP) analysis