This course covers the accounting principles and application required to prepare financial reports for partnerships, primary producers and not for profit organisations.
1. Systematically code, classify and check data for accuracy and reliability in accordance with organisational policy and procedures
2. Check internal and external financial data to ensure consistency and accuracy
3. Present charts, diagrams and supporting data in appropriate manner
4. Prepare reports, following clear and appropriate structure and format that conforms with organisational requirements
5. Ensure statements and data are error free and comprehensive, and cross-check full report against original data and accounting standards
6. Make any necessary corrections and obtain verification and authorisation by relevant persons