This continuing professional development course provides you with skills and knowledge required to prepare, match and process receipts, process payment documentation, manage day to day accounts and process customer transactions.
This MYOB AccountRight software course will take you from entering sales, purchases and other day to day business transactions right through to reconciling the bank account and generating reports.
This course may satisfy the continuing professional development requirements for bookkeepers, BAS agents, accountants, Tax agents and employees working in the business service sector.
This course will also be of benefit to business owners, managers, business partners, bookkeepers, assistant accountants and accounts clerks.
- Basic orientation
- Creating a new company file
- Creating chart of accounts
- Entering opening balances
- Entering Historical balances
- Creating and entering customer and supplier cards
- Setting up inventory
- Entering purchasing transactions
- Paying for purchase transactions
- Entering Sales transactions
- Invoicing techniques
- Managing accounts receivables
- Managing accounts payable
- Issuing and paying cheques
- Bank reconciliations
- Generating various MYOB reports
- MYOB and the GST
Students will require access to Microsoft Windows to complete this course. This course has either written or oral supervised assessment. Students will require access to Skype video chat for assessment purposes.
Prepare match and process receipts (FNSACM302)
Process payment documentation (FNSACM303)
Administer financial accounts (FNSACM301)
Process customer transactions (FNSRTS306)
Dates to be advised
Course enquiries and more information
Freecall 1800 882 661