This continuing professional development course provides you with the knowledge required to:
- Prepare and process routine financial documents
- Prepare journal entries
- Post journals to ledgers
- Prepare banking and reconcile financial receipts
- Extract a trial balance and interim reports
- Reconcile and monitor financial accounts receivable systems
- Identify bad and doubtful debts
- Plan a recovery action and remit payments to sundry creditors
This course may satisfy the continuing professional development requirements for bookkeepers, BAS agents, accountants, Tax agents and employees working in the business service sector.
This course will also be of benefit to business owners, managers, business partners, bookkeepers, assistant accountants and accounts clerks.
- Introduction to accounting and business transactions
- Introduction to bookkeeping and Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Double entry system
- Special journals and trial balance
- Cash journals
- Bank reconciliation and petty cash
- General journal
- Subsidiary ledger and control accounts
- Managing accounts receivable
- Managing accounts payable
This course requires students to purchase textbooks at an additional cost of approximately $90. More information will be provided following enrolment.
This course has either written or oral supervised assessment. Students will require access to Skype video chat for assessment purposes.
Process financial transactions and extract interim reports (FNSACC311)
Course enquiries and more information
Freecall 1800 882 661