CLO 3D is an emerging technology used in the fashion and costume industries to develop patterns and visualise designs, so that ideas can be perfected before they go into production. A CAD program that enables you to improve the environmental impact of these industries by reducing waste in prototyping and design development.
Topics covered include:
- An introduction to the program, workspace, and tools.
- Adding avatars and drawing, sewing, and draping on the avatar.
- Pattern making a pant and basic top, checking fit and grading and adding design and construction details.
- Garment and trade drawing renders.
- Initial tech pack development.
Some fashion, costume or game design skills would be recommended.
For organisations that wish to pay the student fees for this course and are unable to pay by credit card via the website, please contact the Short Course team via email on email@example.com to organise a Third Party invoice.
9:00am - 3:30pm
Student Visa (500)
Current VISA holders eligible
For more details on short course enrolments, discounts, refunds, international student eligibility and more, please visit
Applying for Short Courses