TAFE SA offer the Tax Practitioners Board (TPB) approved course which meet the education requirements set out by the TPB for those requiring board approved courses for BAS Agent registration and renewal.
- The following topics are covered in this course:
- Payroll system and legislation
- Superannuation obligations
- Payment summaries and payroll calculations
- Manual payroll and accounting for salaries and wages
- Setting up the MYOB payroll command centre
- Processing personal leave
- Holiday pay and leave loading
- Payroll tax
- End of year procedures and reconciling payroll
- Salary sacrifice
- Calculating a termination payment
If you have prior qualifications in GST/BAS taxation principles, you may not need to complete these courses. To discuss with a lecturer about selecting the correct course for you, please send an email to FJP.email@example.com before enrolment.
This course provides you with the skills and knowledge required to record and prepare payroll documentation, respond to enquiries and process accurate payroll data for manual and computerised systems.
This course requires students to purchase textbooks at an additional cost of approximately $80. More information will be provided following enrolment.
This course has either written or oral supervised assessment. Students will require access to Skype video chat for assessment purposes.
Establish and maintain payroll system (FNSTPB402)
Dates to be advised
Course enquiries and more information
Freecall 1800 882 661