This introductory level course has been specially designed for novice or new users of social media. The course will cover a range of topics to help improve your understanding of various social media platforms and the best ways to use these for communicating, engaging and collaborating.
This course will cover:
- Identifying and selecting the appropriate social media application for different uses (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, WordPress Blogs)
- Setting up and using various social media applications
- Selecting the appropriate privacy settings
- Security and copyright issues
- Other issues associated with social media.
Four weeks of ongoing support will be available for students to complete the required assessment tasks once you have completed the course.
Using social media tools for collaboration and engagement (ICTWEB201)
Fri 28 Jun 19
Additional information: State Government funding subsidies apply for this course. Students must meet eligibility criteria. Please enquire for further details.
Course enquiries and more information
Freecall 1800 882 661