This intermediate level short course has been designed for those who have a general understanding of Microsoft Office and the Windows operating system.
The course will cover Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, focusing on designing and producing documents for use in a business environment.
Topics covered will include:
- Formatting, customising and designing documents to suit business requirements
- Identifying the document purpose, audience and presentation requirements
- Evaluating and incorporating feedback
- Saving, storing and retrieving files
- Creating PowerPoint presentations with transitions, animations and linking data from Excel into a presentation.
- Using simple formulas and functions in Microsoft Excel
Four weeks of ongoing support will be available for students to complete the required assessment tasks once you have completed the course.
Operate application software packages (ICTICT203)
Design basic organisational documents using computing packages (ICTICT205)
Wed 9 Oct 19
Fri 11 Oct 19
This delivery is offered under State Government funding subsidies. Eligible students must be an Australian Citizen/Permanent Resident, be 16 years of age or over and reside in South Australia.
This delivery is offered under State Government funding subsidies. Eligible students must be an Australian Citizen/Permanent Resident, be 16 years of age or over and reside in an eligible regional location.
Course enquiries and more information
Freecall 1800 882 661