This beginner level short course covers topics to assist you with accessing and searching the internet, as well as using Microsoft Outlook for emails.
The course will include:
- Connecting to the internet and identifying different browsers
- Searching the internet in a secure manner
- Using Microsoft Outlook to create and reply to emails
- Attaching files to emails
- Searching and sorting emails
- Adding an email signature
Four weeks of ongoing support will be available for students to complete the required assessment tasks once you have completed the course.
For details on the short course refund policy, enrolment process, international student eligibility and more, please visit
Applying for Short Courses