This course measures your ability to install, manage, repair, and troubleshoot Linux operating systems. It also provides you with skills required for System Administration and Configuration, Storage and File System Management, Networking and Security and Access Control
- Install a new Linux system.
- Install software on a Linux system.
- Create and manage Linux users and group.
- Install and manage Linux storage devices and file systems.
- Monitor Linux systems.
- Set up and manage Linux networks including configuring routers and firewalls
- Install and manage Linux systems in the cloud and virtualized environments.
- Understand the basic of scripting and automation.
- Manage security including network and VPN security.
- Troubleshoot various aspects of Linux including users, storage, networking and SELinux.
-Command Line Interface
-Linux commands including nslookup, apt, grep, sudo, git, and more
This course is intended for people who want to learn about commands from several Linux distributions and about how the network is setup with gateways and IP addresses.
This course is at an intermediate level.
The course is offered in partnership with TestOut.
For organisations that wish to pay the student fees for this course and are unable to pay by credit card via the website, please contact the Student Engagement & Onboarding team via email on SEOShortCourses@tafesa.edu.au to organise a Third Party Payment invoice.
Current VISA holders eligible
Course enquiries and more information
Freecall 1800 882 661