Suitable for Welders, operators, line inspectors and foremen who undertake visual examination of welded joints and quality control of staff associated with welding.Note: No refunds apply unless the course is cancelled by TAFE SA.
Extra cost of $440 for the examination payed to TWI (details will be provided in the first class).
Welding Inspection CSWIP 3.0 (Level 1)
- Visual inspection procedures
- Relevant codes of practice
- Terms and definitions
- Welding processes and typical welding defects
- Weld measurements
- Typical documentation and requirements
- Practical inspection and reporting