What we offer
- Rooms and spaces specially designed to cater to babies (up to 2 years old), toddlers (2 – 3 years old) and pre-schoolers (3 – 5 years old).
- Stimulating outdoor play area with open access all day.
- On-site cook – meals and snacks provided in accordance with children’s nutritional guidelines.
- An educational program for all ages up to 6 years.
- An experienced, caring and passionate team of Educators
- Resources and programs which value and celebrate diversity.
- Sun Smart status.
- Allergy awareness.
Kids soccer sessions with a child safe coach.
The Little Book Library
Our little book library builds a bridge of literacy between childcare, home and the wonderful imaginary worlds found within the pages of a favourite story. Children can choose a story that speaks to them and we encourage children swap a book if they simply cannot part with a treasured tale.
We feature a different selection of stories each term that meet the needs of the children’s different ages and stages. Our families are not forgotten in this as we have a selection of books for you too in complement to this that reflects the current educational curriculum topic. So next time you might find yourself reading the “Hungry Little Caterpillar”, grab a cook book for yourself too.
By providing this little library we know that children have the best start in a lifelong adventure with books and achieving greatness in life on the skills that they develop now.
Our qualified, experienced and caring staff provide individual care and attention. This is led by a Centre Coordinator who offers a wealth of experience in early childhood development.
To arrange a time to visit your local TAFE SA Child Care Centre, call between 9am and 5pm from Monday through to Friday. You can also complete and submit the form below and we’ll follow up with you within a day or two.
Port Adelaide Child Care Centre
1 Mundy Street
Phone: 8303 2600
Email: Port Adelaide Child Care Centre
Parent / Guardian Details
View Child Care Centres in a larger map