- The building services installation rig – a four-storey structure for training in in-ground and vertical installation of services such as plumbing, electrical and air-conditioning
- Workshops for:
- Roof plumbing
- Carpentry and joinery
- Glass and glazing
- Electrical trades
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning
- Painting and decorating
- Plastering –solid, and fixing and flushing
- Gas installation
- Transportable building construction
- Oil and Gas
- CAD suite
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) laboratory
- Water operations testing laboratory
- Electrotechnology computer-aided learning laboratory
- CNC woodwork and milling machines
- The Renewable Energy Centre of Excellence – training and technologies for the renewable, sustainable and demand-side energy management industry
- The Onshore Petroleum Centre of Excellence (OPCE) – a fully immersive simulated oil and gas production environment for technical training. It allows training in oil and gas operations, including safety, sustainable operational principles and maintenance activities, without expensive fly-in, fly-out arrangements for workers
Library facilities are provided through the Adelaide City campus. View more about the Adelaide City campus library.
Find transport to this campus using Google Maps.
For general information on public transport in Adelaide, visit the Adelaide Metro website.
Parking on the campus is free, with no special permits required. Disabled parking is available. Time restrictions apply in some areas of the car park.
Instructional videos are provided for students to familiarise themselves with emergency procedures.