TAFE SA is a ReturnToWorkSA approved training provider for RTW Coordinator training.
All workplaces who employ 30 or more people are required to appoint a certified Return to Work Coordinator (RTWC). Facilitated by experienced and passionate industry professionals, this course will provide you with an opportunity to practice and apply the skills and knowledge gained through hands on activities and group participation.
The course will be delivered in one of two ways:
- via a live webinar, allowing you the flexibility of attending from any location within South Australia. To support you through this course, you will also be provided access to an online learning environment where you can access relevant resources and activities.
- face to face, on campus
To support you through this course, you will also be provided access to an online learning environment where you can access relevant resources and activities.
On completion of the course you will have developed skills and knowledge of:
- The roles and responsibilities of Return to Work Coordinators
- The responsibilities applicable to workers compensation legislation relevant to rehabilitation and return to work of injured employees
- The roles of key parties, including injured workers, supervisors, claims managers and doctors
- Strategies to help you support injured workers to remain at or return to work
- The supports available to Return to Work Coordinators
- Strategies to identify, negotiate and offer suitable duties to injured workers
- Strategies to effectively communicate with key stakeholders
This course is certified by ReturnToWorkSA.
For organisations that wish to pay the student fees for this course and are unable to pay by credit card via the website, please contact the Student Engagement & Onboarding team via email on SEOShortCourses@tafesa.edu.au to organise a Third Party Payment invoice.
This course is certified by ReturnToWorkSA (RTWSA)
Mon 8 Aug 22
Tue 9 Aug 22
Mon 21 Nov 22
Tue 22 Nov 22
Mon 24 Oct 22
Tue 25 Oct 22
Collaborate is a web-based online classroom collaboration tool that acts as a real-time virtual classroom. Students and lecturer will interact over the internet. You do not need to install any software and you can access the classroom from any computer that has internet connection, or a mobile telephone. That means you do not have to be in the same room together. You can access it from anywhere you have internet and a computer.
Course enquiries and more information
Freecall 1800 882 661