Participants gain the skills and knowledge required to underpin all areas of Legal Administration. No refunds apply unless the course is cancelled by TAFE SA. International students on a Student visa (subclass 500) are not eligible to undertake short courses.
Legal Administration - Apply Knowledge of the Legal System
- Identify the main roles and responsibility of key bodies in the legal system
- Identify key personnel/sections within a legal firm and their functions
- Produce and despatch legal documentation
- Organise self and others to apply for certificates
- Use court etiquette appropriate to the various courts