This course combines specialist knowledge and financial planning skills to prepare you for providing personal advice to retail clients. No refunds apply unless the course is cancelled by TAFE SA. International students on a Student visa (subclass 500) are not eligible to undertake short courses.
Upon successful completion of your course you will obtain an Acknowledgment of Training of ASIC RG146 Financial Planning Compliance.
Possible job outcomes include Financial planner/adviser, Associate financial planner/adviser, Para-planner, Financial Planning practice manager and Compliance officer at a financial planning firm.
Financial Planning in Australia 2017 Essentials Edition, Taylor S, 2016, ISBN 9780409342536 textbook will be provided without additional charge.
ASIC RG 146 Financial Planning
- Professional practice and spreadsheet applications
- Developing financial plans
- Ethics and compliance
- The client-adviser relationship
- Constructing a statement of advice
- Cash flow, budgeting and managing credit
- Asset allocation and managing risk
- Taxation strategies for financial planners
- Estate planning and keys to successful financial planning