Our comprehensive one-day training course covers basic overall view of the medical terminology used in medical and health organisations. It is suitable for people needing to learn the basics as well as those wanting to improve their medical terminology for reading medical reports and for specialist referrals. No refunds apply unless the course is cancelled by TAFE SA. International students on a Student visa (subclass 500) are not eligible to undertake short courses.
Medical Terminology for Admin Staff
- Specialist terms and definitions
- Techniques for understanding medical terminology
- Pronunciation of medical terms
- The basics of the human body
- Understanding medical drug names and definitions